Friday, January 27, 2012

Internet Personality Inversion Rate Index (not food related)


So this week the blog has become comparatively "popular" with first-time readers.  Which is great; and I thank each of you for stopping by!  Unfortunately, this also means we've seen some "cuckoos." One anonymous individual even went so far as to inform readers that "it is my regret to tell you that sam parks died from deadly bacteria."  (sorry to disappoint, but I'm still alive).

Now there are some people in this world that you just don't mess with; Chuck Norris, retarded chimpanzees, people serving/ preparing your food, and bloggers.  It's just not something that one does.  (go to www.theoatmeal.com for additional examples)


I acknowledge that I'm no Bobby Flay and this isn't huffpost.com.  I also recognize that the internet represents the great equalizer of our day, like books and the written word in past ages.  But, c'est la vie.

So in the spirit of theoatmeal, I have created the following cautionary tale for all interweb users:






Eat good food.  Drink good beer.  And above all, stay classy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments!